For Vietnamese, click here.
The next few months are jam-packed with endless possibilities for ecommerce. For savvy business owners, it’s the best time for seasonal promotional opportunities or holiday sales.
Holiday shopping often starts in October and continues throughout the final quarter of the year. Some big dates are:
- Halloween: 31st October
- Thanksgiving: The fourth Thursday of November
- Black Friday: The Friday following Thanksgiving
- Cyber Monday: The Monday following Black Friday
- Hanukkah: December 22 - 30th
- Christmas: 25th December
- Boxing Day: 26th December
- New Year’s Eve/Day: 31st December/1st January
Over the last decade, online sales have skyrocketed. Last year, $123.39 billion dollars were spent online during the holiday season. While it may seem daunting to compete in such a large industry, there are ways for each print on demand business to stand out, drive revenue, and have a successful holiday season!